Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE MAN WITHIN THE SEOUL

Alrighty guise some quick bg info about mr. SeoulTrance?

Anyways, I am originally from Seoul, South Korea. I have been producing music (see video below "Mack Gee - Get Down (Original Mix)") for a few weeks now, and have been doing the Melbourne Shuffle (amazing club dance, so much fun) since February 2008! I love the sounds of EDM, and it is without a doubt my favorite. Recently, I have seen Infected Mushroom, Showtek (NL hardstyle artist), and Rusko all LIVE!!

Moar to come later ;)

17 comments:

  1. lol I thought that is where you name came from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don' think I've ever met a Korean that is into trance... but I guess I never asked

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Classically Trained Nub

    i live/have always lived in the US lol, i wouldn't know ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats real interesting. why did you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh thought you were just trying to be a smartarse with the name :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet man! ill make sure to keep updated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda like your tune .. Hope you got more coming for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm liking this blog, good music!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm gonna get some of this, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. my kind of music dude...keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool.. Nice to know more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete